2019/20 Season Tickets

When is too young for me to sign my 1 year old up for a seasoncard? I don't want to leave it years then not be able to get another seat with me and my Dad so I was thinking it was worth getting a card this season and then relocating it next year if we can get three seats together somewhere.

When is too young for me to sign my 1 year old up for a seasoncard? I don't want to leave it years then not be able to get another seat with me and my Dad so I was thinking it was worth getting a card this season and then relocating it next year if we can get three seats together somewhere.
He can sit on your knee for free until he's 5. We might extend the North Stand in between now and then so you'll be able to get a seat together at that point I'm sure.

You can't buy him a seasoncard. There aren't any to buy and there's no list.

I am in same situation with a lapsed seasoncard holder and nephew. Tried for two seasons and so far failed.

Waiting for North Stand extension but it's gone quiet on that front.

Anybody know when the club are announcing details???
If it's any help to you, I was at a City Matters ticketing sub-grop meeting a couple of weeks ago and they said that dates/prices hadn't been finalised. As regards a waiting list, the club haven't got it right in my opinion. All Cityzens are on the "waiting list" by default but the club doesn't know whoich of those seriously wants a ticket and which don't. So I've had someone contact me who wants to buy his son a seasoncard and the seat next to him is free and he buys for his son on a game-by-game basis. But the club won't let him but a seasoncard because we're currently at the limit and he'll have to wait until the renewal window is closed to see if there's an opportunity to buy a seasoncard. for me, he should get priority over someone who might be interested in a seasoncard, might buy one if available but might not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.