2019-20 Squad???

LucahArchie10

What's people's feelings going into the season?
With early transfer signs & bullshit flying around + in house ITK's I'm going for the below knowing we have to have 8 home grown or English from the 25 man squad.

Looks like Muric has a big future at City & will be No 2 from next season as Bravo will be gone but he goes out on loan to either a top Championship team or new Prem team where Pep can keep tabs on him.

Ederson, Bravo & Grimshaw
Walker & Cancelo £42m
Mendy, Zinchenko & Angelino £6m
Stones, Laporte, Maguire £65m & Garcia
Fernandinio, Rodri £62m, Delph
Gundagun, Foden, D Silva, B Silva, Leroy, Sterling, KDB & Mahrez
Sergio & Jesus

Danilo & Nico gone around £50m

Interesting to see what City do with Mangala, Alex Garcia, Douglas Luiz, Daniel Arzanni,

With early transfer signs & bullshit flying around + in house ITK's I'm going for the below knowing we have to have 8 home grown or English from the 25 man squad.

Looks like Muric has a big future at City & will be No 2 from next season as Bravo will be gone but he goes out on loan to either a top Championship team or new Prem team where Pep can keep tabs on him.

Walker & Cancelo £42m
Sergio & Jesus

Interesting to see what City do with Mangala, Alex Garcia, Douglas Luiz, Daniel Arzanni,
That less Delph as you have 5 homegrown one too many if we have 17 non homegrown, and I'm guessing Bravo might not be fit enough so the new Keeper Riesgo instead of Bravo.

Walker & Cancelo £42m
Sergio & Jesus

I was just contemplating next season too. I think we'll be significantly stronger next season as we were effectively without KDB and Mendy last season. If either one returns, that raises our level significantly. Foden will also improve.

I don't think Maguire will be at City though. I think if he was in our plans we'd have made a bid by now (pre-season will be underway soon).

Walker & Cancelo £42m
Sergio & Jesus
Leave Nico in there and lose Delph & Maguire and it's perfect.

I was just contemplating next season too. I think we'll be significantly stronger next season as we were effectively without KDB and Mendy last season. If either one returns, that raises our level significantly. Foden will also improve.

I don't think Maguire will be at City though. I think if he was in our plans we'd have made a bid by now (pre-season will be underway soon).
I would be surprised if Maguire ain't playing against West Ham.

Walker & Cancelo £42m
Sergio & Jesus

Doubt Muric will be number 2, Bravo seems happy to stay and finish out his career and the lad would be far better off going to Spain/Italy/another PL club etc and getting a full season or two as first choice under his belt, as he's too good to be no2 behind Eddie his entire career.

Walker & Cancelo £42m
Sergio & Jesus

You don't have to have 8 homegrown or a 25 man squad for starters.

Delph won't be here and we already have a new 3rd choice goalie so Grimshaw won't be there. That said Grimshaw, Foden and Garcia are all U21's that have been there awhile and don't need to be included in the squad? Nico is 50/50 at the moment I think.

That less Delph as you have 5 homegrown one too many if we have 17 non homegrown, and I'm guessing Bravo might not be fit enough so the new Keeper Riesgo instead of Bravo.

It can be difficult in knowing what status players have. I.E if they were here at the right time they can be Home Grown or even Club Trained. Does that apply to the likes of Grimshaw, Zinchenko or Angelino. Rules are different from the EPL to the CL to add further murk to the water.

Anyone care to guess which of our non English nationals or former EDS count as HG or CT?

It can be difficult in knowing what status players have. I.E if they were here at the right time they can be Home Grown or even Club Trained. Does that apply to the likes of Grimshaw, Zinchenko or Angelino. Rules are different from the EPL to the CL to add further murk to the water.

Anyone care to guess which of our non English nationals or former EDS count as HG or CT?
Angelino counts as club trained and home developed in all competitions. Grimshaw will when no longer u21. As will Muric and Garcia. Zinchenko doesn't for any competition, neither does Sandler.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.