2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

For me it's more a case of looking for where we can possibly improve.

Ederson, Muric, Bravo

Walker, Danilo
Stones, Vinny, Garcia
Laporte,
Otamendi
Mendy, zinchenko, Delph

Fernandinho
De Bruyne, Foden
Silva, silva,
Gundogen

Sterling, Mahrez
Sane
Aguero, Jesus

The bold are for me the players who simply won't be leaving. The rest are areas that if the right person comes along it's a no brainer.
The 3 main areas for me are centre mid rotation option for Dinho. Another option for left wing and a genuine left back.

For me it's more a case of looking for where we can possibly improve.

Ederson, Muric, Bravo

Walker, Danilo
Stones, Vinny, Garcia
Laporte,
Otamendi
Mendy, zinchenko, Delph

Fernandinho
De Bruyne, Foden
Silva, silva,
Gundogen

Sterling, Mahrez
Sane
Aguero, Jesus

The bold are for me the players who simply won't be leaving. The rest are areas that if the right person comes along it's a no brainer.
The 3 main areas for me are centre mid rotation option for Dinho. Another option for left wing and a genuine left back.

Walker was the best right back in the league last year, a few brain farts this season doesn't make him a bad player.

Tierney would be much more, he certainly wouldn't push Celtic for a move if he moves at all, he would want Celtic to get as much as possible.

Not sure any Scottish club could force its hand in such transfer dealings, and Celtic's hand will only be as strong should the title be won. The highest amount paid into Scotland is 19.7 m, form OIympique Lyonnais to Celtic, for Mousa Dembele, so anything north of that and higher than 35 would be extraordinary, and I'm not sure Tierney is extraordinary.

Walker was the best right back in the league last year, a few brain farts this season doesn't make him a bad player.

I wasn't saying he was a bad player just I wouldn't be pissed off if we tried to upgrade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.