2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

As soon as we find out who is the third ranked team in our CL Group next season we should scoop up their best players as their value will increase fivefold after we’ve played them.

A few I think we should be considering-

Ndombele (Fern’s eventual replacement). If not him, I’d see if Chelsea would part with Kante.

Tierney (potential personified) and Pep would make him immense.

Zaha (has added consistency and maturity to his game now). I’d sell Mahrez and use the money for him.

David Brooks or Max Meyer - been really impressed every time I’ve watched both of these youngsters for Bournemouth and Palace. Get them in and get Gundogan gone.

Felipe Anderson. As above, older, but better than Gundogan and can play midfield and full back. A 2 for 1 player.

As I've stated I'd love Tierney here. The lad could become a world beater in this team under Pep. I understand he loves Celtic but maybe he'll fancy challenging himself.

I'm a fan of Brooks as well. Local boy that was in our youth set up for a good while. Perhaps he'd like to come "home" and learn under the best manager in the world?

As I've stated I'd love Tierney here. The lad could become a world beater in this team under Pep. I understand he loves Celtic but maybe he'll fancy challenging himself.

I'm a fan of Brooks as well. Local boy that was in our youth set up for a good while. Perhaps he'd like to come "home" and learn under the best manager in the world?
Where would Brooks play?

Regarding potential Fernandinho replacements, I've just noticed PSG signed Paredes from Zenit who we've been linked with.

Why are people on here suggesting we sell G.Jesus? ... That lad has an ubelievably amazing attitude, his work-rate and tenacity are second to none, I think the doubters (and I was one) should be starting to believe in him because he's been delivering perfomances of late ... No way on this earth we should sell him....

Why are people on here suggesting we sell G.Jesus? ... That lad has an ubelievably amazing attitude, his work-rate and tenacity are second to none, I think the doubters (and I was one) should be starting to believe in him because he's been delivering perfomances of late ... No way on this earth we should sell him....

Not people......one person.......from Washington,who happens to be talking shite.

Best to ignore and concentrate on the thread title.

I'd trade him if we can get someone who Pep thinks is better. Otherwise I'd keep him to see how he progresses.

IMO - Jesus is fit for backup Striker - but as first choice striker in a club striving to be world best - I'm not at all convinced that he's anywhere near qualified.

Is Jesus as good as Messi?

Is Jesus as good as MBabppe?

Hell... is Jesus as good as Griezeman?

Point being - Jesus is OK - but he's not a top 10 striker for me.
Your opinion so fair doos, but I think you are taking the piss with that

Only opinion but I’d let Mendy go and bring in a left back - the lad at Napoli if we could get him. Don’t dislike Mendy but you can’t build a defence with a left back that rarely plays.
I’d let Zinchenko go and bring in a DM - probably one of the two at Lyon
Mangala will leave on a free. And I’d press on with what we have.

Not people......one person.......from Washington,who happens to be talking shite.

Best to ignore and concentrate on the thread title.

Jesus had a rough patch - and his confidence dipped but he’s shown recently how much potential he has... we’d be nuts to contemplate selling him. Anyone who thinks Dybala would be an upgrade on Jesus - given the cost involved needs to have a cold shower.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.