2020/21 - A New Season

Centre of midfield is the biggest issue and is what leaves the defence exposed. Kompany was missing most of 18/19. Yes, we need another CB but a suitable Long term replacement for Fernandinho is needed.

We have to improve, I can’t see how a team of our quality can lose 9 games again but we’re not ready to be chasing another 100 point season so for us to win it back we’re going to need Liverpool to drop off almost as dramatically as we had last season, a few key injuries, bad decisions, and bad luck for them will sort that out.
Nostradamus

Fascinating reading these posts from last season especially the one about Liverpool falling away which has come true indeed . For the last two seasons before Liverpool had every decision going for them which contributed to them getting winning the title but this season they have had hardly any luck. I said last season that United will get the decisions and I think they will carry on getting them until they win the title.I did think our home shirt last season looked cheap and horrible aswell .

Hate these kind of rebooted threads. Means I have to reread the whole damn thing to check I haven't made the usual twat of myself. I don't seem to have commented so I must have been quietly confident the season would turn out as it has ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.