2020/21 - A New Season

This season just feels shit to be an honest. Can’t go to games. Might be half full until after Xmas. It’s another get through season I am afraid. Think honestly football will start again hopefully at the start of next season. Hopefully!

Most worried that Pep has lost the dressing room after his Lyon bottle job, and I don't think the players we've signed solve the major problems we had last season

I don't think he will have lost the dressing room however I do think that if the team, lead by the Captain, think the tactics are wrong, they will be more inclined to challenge Pep's decisions. That's not losing the dressing room, that's creating a positive environment for respectful challenge. The question will be, will Pep be receptive or dismissive. Time will tell.

Fucking internationals,this round should be to look at options not drag our players all over the place ,we always get injuries,bet no dippers or rags wont have a bad back so they can decline

Official: Eric Garcia, Rodri, and Ferran Torres have been called up by Spain

Very perceptive @kaz7 , positive COVID19 tests but you didn't predict young Phil's indiscretions

Most worried that Pep has lost the dressing room after his Lyon bottle job, and I don't think the players we've signed solve the major problems we had last season
He has not lost the dressing room, but I think there is doubt in there.

Compare that with the 2 years ago, those players would have ran through a brick wall for him, listen to his every word, not so sure now.

Yes it does, i hope we're both wrong
We will win many many games .
May lose 4 or 5 but as we dont draw many games we can reach 93-96 points. More wins against the mid /lower table teams is what we failed to do last time. Pep will be vicious from the get go ,getting back to attacking football and scoring goals galore while keeping the goals against to a minimum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.