2020/21 David Silva watch - Real Sociedad.

Never mind Silva, who's that striker? He kicked it hard at the net and scored a goal!

Get the chequebook out and get him signed :)

Seriously though, good to see Silva up to his usual tricks. Just one of those footballers who makes it look so easy you can't understand why everyone else can't do it.

Little genius is Merlin. With respect to the stricker Pep says we couldn't afford one that's good enough. So we have to do without.

If he had could you imagine just how much praise would be heaped on him and how often he would have been PFA player of the year
He would rightly be regarded as the finest consistently brilliant midfielder the premier league has seen and would have received 3 or 4 player of the year nominations and made 8 out of 10 PFA teams. We know that having seen him with our own eyes. it’s only the red supporters who don’t.

I can live with that.

I know how you feel, but he has earned the right to do so. Good luck to the little genius.
Totally does...only messing anyway. It had to happen one day but the hole left shows the incredibly high talent he just was

Not had chance to see him play again yet, but I can guess he is doing as we know he can

Good to see Dave bringing his tough tackling he learnt in England back to his homeland

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201108-203159_FlashScore UK.jpg
    Screenshot_20201108-203159_FlashScore UK.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 263

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.