2020/21 David Silva watch - Real Sociedad.

Always wanted to go to Bilbao and San Sebastian anyway, so the chance to combine it with seeing Silva play is too good an opportunity to miss. Hopefully international travel will be an option again before too long.
I used to go to Bilbao on business quite a lot. Nice place and people but very anti-Spanish. I remember bringing flamenco guitar into a conversation and I got told quite coldly that we don’t play that here.

I used to go to Bilbao on business quite a lot. Nice place and people but very anti-Spanish. I remember bringing flamenco guitar into a conversation and I got told quite coldly that we don’t play that here.
Basque Country.

Similar to the Welsh and Scottish towards the English.

Always wanted to go to Bilbao and San Sebastian anyway, so the chance to combine it with seeing Silva play is too good an opportunity to miss. Hopefully international travel will be an option again before too long.
Make it to San sabastien, it s gorgeous! Film festival there worth checking out if they overlap, but probably not. Bilbao was okay, weather was poor when I was there - as well as the Gugg` was closed.....worth a visit for the old quarters alone as most like Spanish town s and cities.

Reactions: Ric
Irreplaceable but he defo left at the right time to reinvigorate and prosper in his home country league. It would be sad to see him struggling and being rotated in this year’s lacklustre City team. Deserves better in his twilight years.

He’ll be an all time favourite for many of us for years to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.