2021 Community Shield not at Wembley

The Swamp or Anfield it is then.

Spot on and I don't know why others are suggesting anything else. It will be one of the things they discussed with the candidates when they applied for the job. The Swamp is the biggest etc, great rail links (yawn) tradition, hell I am feeling sick just typing it but that is what will be spewed out by the media.

Reactions: mat
I like the community shield, and I wish it was taken more seriously.

The 2 best teams in the country raising the curtain on the season, new signings, maybe a kid getting his first Wembley game.

I'm hoping Pep's obsessiveness means we win it every year he's here and it becomes competitive because teams will just want to stop us winning.

I'm willing to let the FA use the back garden for a small fee. 1m should do it, net of tax of course. I won't be taking any responsibility for any rag or dipper players that suffer dog bites, mauling or death though.

The game at Villa Park a few years back wasn’t a great experience, not been back since & no desire to go again. Dire stadium.

It should just be held at Wembley, are the ladies going to be playing there 24/7?

Spanish and Italians have recently played their versions in Saudi Arabia.
It was held at the home of the champions until 1975 and at a neutral venue in 2012. So see if there's a suitable venue between the two clubs or home of the champions it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.