2021 Rugby League Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
saints-badge.png

Two Catalans players broke their hands in the game, one in the first minute. Both played on.

Warriors!

That was a brutal match. Thought Catalans were lacking in inventiveness, and Tomkins spends as much time trying to ref the ref as playing - he seemed to be caught behind the gainline an awful lot. All seemed to change when McIlorum went off and Walmsley/Knowles came back.

As someone else said above, Naiqama has been consistently excellent, and with him and Coote moving on, it'll be interesting to see what happens next year. I don't think the challenge on Naiqama when scoring will go far, I thought the winger tried to pull out of the collision.

Refereeing was poor - I have no idea what is enough to get the six-again, and I'm not sure any of the players do.

Bit of a shambles from Sky with replays of not a lot while play continued.

Super League getting the Kabaddi novelty sport spot on Channel 4, 10 games live 2022 and 2023.

Much needed.
With the option to broadcast more.

Think it's a fantastic idea to bring potential new fans into the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.