2021 Rugby League Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Good win for the Original Red Devils over Hull Fc yesterday!

Rounded off a great weekend!
Ken Sio’s on fire!

We felt sorry about beating Saints all the time so let them finally get a win against us last night. We’ll be back on it in the Play-offs though.

Seriously though, we lack depth in the props and I’ve been saying this for years. Cooper was out and we lacked punch. Said at the start of the season, we lack depth and pace in the props and that will stop us winning owt.

Magic Weekend coming up. Fuck the footy internationals, it’s all about Magic this week!

Ken Sio’s on fire!

We felt sorry about beating Saints all the time so let them finally get a win against us last night. We’ll be back on it in the Play-offs though.

Seriously though, we lack depth in the props and I’ve been saying this for years. Cooper was out and we lacked punch. Said at the start of the season, we lack depth and pace in the props and that will stop us winning owt.

Magic Weekend coming up. Fuck the footy internationals, it’s all about Magic this week!
Yeah, we'll be at Magic too! In Edinburgh Thursday and Friday, then a night in Newcastle! My son's Stag do, so should be a good trip. Great to round it off with a match!

SATURDAY, 4 SEPTEMBER

15:00 - Castleford (6th) v Salford (11th)
17:15 - St Helens (2nd) v Catalans (1st)
19:30 - Leeds (5th) v Hull FC (7th)

SUNDAY, 5 SEPTEMBER

13:00 - Huddersfield (9th) v Wakefield (10th)
15:15 - Wigan (4th) v Warrington (3rd)
17:30 - Leigh (12th) v Hull KR (8th)

All games at St James’ Park, Newcastle, all live on Sky Sports Arena. Should be two great days of rugby league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.