2021 Transfer Kitty

Amortization does not come off the books till the player leaves unless the player runs his contract down and then sign a new deal
at his old club as free agent which doesn’t happen and does not make sense too risky

So it can only be reduced even if it’s negligible it’s still on the books to a degree
I get that. But extensions reduce the original annual amortisation, right?

After Zinkys form this season and with Cancelo, Mendy, Laporte and Ake all able to play left back I believe we don’t need to sign anyone in that position.
I think Mendy proved yesterday that he is unable to play left back, which does sadden me because I so want him to be the player he looked like he was at Monaco. Unfortunately it looks like that will never come to fruition and he needs to be moved on...

I think Mendy proved yesterday that he is unable to play left back, which does sadden me because I so want him to be the player he looked like he was at Monaco. Unfortunately it looks like that will never come to fruition and he needs to be moved on...
Yep I concede regards Mendy. Chelsea destroyed him 2nd half.

Income for each season from the prem and CL

YearPremier League £mChamps League £m
11/126121
12/135825
13/149728
14/159939
15/169773
16/1714722
17/1814956
18/1915181
19/2016886
Total = £1.458 Bn

Figures are from UEFA published payment reports and Premier League website rounded up to nearest million. Champs League money converted using average exchange rate from Euro for given year.

Don't have the figures for League Cup and FA cup but they are relatively small by comparison, as a maximum over the last 10yrs maybe £8m total.

that alone repays all the investment and more ?? funny nobody mentions the money manchester city have won in prize winnings

we should not be anywhere near any sort of trouble with FFP and money for kane was there and now add another £50million its close to £185 million

i think we can get haaland if the deal is right for dortmund right now ? yes we would be paying over the odds but i would rather pay over the odds for haaland than kane at 28

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.