2024/25 Squad

IrishBlueSince92

Ederson - stays as number 1 in all likelihood
Ortega - hopefully signs a new contract and challenges Ederson for that No. 1 jersey but I think he'll probably leave for 1st team football and we sign a new number 2.

Walker - could he possibly go to Saudi? Started doing a lot of media work this season which could be a hint. Had a poor season by his standards and started to look his age on the counter attack on several occasions.
Stones, Dias, Ajanji, Ake, Gvardiol, Lewis - all staying I'm sure.
Gomez - Should be moved on.
Cancelo - definitely won't be back and hopefully gets a permanent move away and we get a decent fee

Haven't seen us linked with any defenders?

Rodri, De Bruyne, Foden, Doku, Bobb, Kovacic - all staying i'm sure
Grealish - can't see him leaving. Loves it here and no-one could afford him
Silva - the annual will he or won't he saga. Has to leave one of these summers but who can afford him from clubs that he'd be attracted to? Personally I didn't think he reached his usual levels this season, looked a little fatigued. Still would love him to remain here.
McAtee - I think he could be a decent squad player for us, but would be surprised if he became that
Nunes - interesting one here, is he ever going to be good enough to get enough game time, even if this was a learning year for him.
Phillips - hopefully Leeds come up and re-sign him

I think Paqueta will sign so someone or two have to make way for him. Also been linked with Guimares but I don't see that happening.

Haaland and Alvarez - both stay

Is Silva deterred from leaving by Gundog’s negative experience at Barca ? Frankly unless Real Madrid put in a bid then anyone leaving City is taking a downward step on the career ladder.

Bernie’s got such a bond with the team and the fans and Pep and I get the feeling that he’s revelling in being one of the dressing room leaders at this stage in his career. I think his meteorological concerns can be put on hold for a little while longer.

He can put himself out to pasture when he knows he’s ready similar to what Spanish Dave did.

We haven't been linked with many yet, bar Paqueta and Guimares.
I like that in a way. Prefer it to be quiet and they surprise us with a signing out of nowhere.
Bernardo, Akanji and Kovacic were like that from memory

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.