21/22 Early Leavers

If I leave early (which I often do)......it’s none of anyone’s business, obviously.
All depends if yer tread on any toes on the way out and tip a cup of coffee in an edible cup over the last guy in the row.

I haven't decided whether it's public/pubic transport or the car yet. If it's the former then I'm fucking off early! I might give the added time the finger. It'd be the first time since Dickov came back with Leicester.

I turned mine off at 35 mins as well. Went into the kitchen, pissed in the sink, lit a fag and threw it on the ground, stood in front of the fridge for 20 mins waiting for it to give me a beer, swore at it, set fire to a fiver then sat down in front of the telly in time to catch the 60th minute.

i know you are lying, where was the sniff break ?

Gotta beat the traffic
Early leavers are always worse once Strictly Come Dancing starts up. Obviously the blokes who are under the thumb and need to have tea done and dusted ready for the Saturday evening in front of the television watching the dancing

Early leavers are always worse once Strictly Come Dancing starts up. Obviously the blokes who are under the thumb and need to have tea done and dusted ready for the Saturday evening in front of the television watching the dancing

I watch SCD but I wouldn’t dream of leaving early to watch it. That’s what recorders were invented for! I put it on series record. :-)

Worst bit about the early leavers is that they cause everyone to stand up in front of you, so you start missing the game, then you get a chain reaction of other people who start to panic. And before you know it there's loads of them making a run for it. People are on the edge of their seats twitching, looking at the clock...

I'm gonna chill my beans this season, especially on a weekend kick-off. Wait till everyone clears out, then leisurely stroll to Wagamama's or Pizza Express, have a bite to eat and go home without any fuss. Just like the tourists do. Why end the day on a sour note after a decent game of football?

Think I’ll stay 5 mins extra to counterbalance some of the early darters.

Should be no fucker left in the ground by then, reducing the risk of getting Covid too.

I’ll still be there. I usually wait until there’s no one else going up the stairs so that I don’t hold them up.

I really think that during these 18 months whilst they’ve been doing nothing(!) they could have had a stair lift fitted just for me don’t you? ;-)

Seriously though, I do like to wait for the first reason I gave but now it will be so that I’m not mingling too much and also so that the tram queue will have gone right down to practically zero!

Still just a little wary but it will wear off as the season progresses. (See what I did there? Wary, wear!). :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.