21/22 Early Leavers

I will say it again, we dont want Blue on Blue, just accept that some fans will leave early it has always happened, its down to the individual, drop it and Stick Together.
It’s a question of consideration for others, if for some strange reason you want to leave before the end at least have the courtesy to wait till there’s a break in play.

Possibly. But don't forget if the fans leave with 15 minutes to go, that's 15 minutes less 'referee influencing' time ;-)
I remember us playing Everton, at 0-0 in the last minute John Stones wiped Raz out when he went past in the penalty area. The lower tier of the North Stand was almost empty, the referee inexplicably waved it away. Had there been a packed stand of City fans screaming for a penalty it wouldn’t have been so easy to deny such a clear cut decision!

Last edited:
I will say it again, we dont want Blue on Blue, just accept that some fans will leave early it has always happened, its down to the individual, drop it and Stick Together.
How can we drop it when we have two diametrically opposed points of view on this subject? It's healthy to argue our cases as long as we keep it constructive. And fun too.

Of course if the half hearted wishy washy fuckers who don't stay and applaud the team off at the end of a game would just admit they are wrong and change their behaviour then that's fine.

JJ. (Probably).

How can we drop it when we have two diametrically opposed points of view on this subject? It's healthy to argue our cases as long as we keep it constructive. And fun too.

Of course if the half hearted wishy washy fuckers who don't stay and applaud the team off at the end of a game would just admit they are wrong and change their behaviour then that's fine.

JJ. (Probably).
Obviously I respect all Blues, but when I see somthing which can get out of hand I will say so, I would never call a Blue, Wishy Washy Fucker, because they leave early which is exactly my fear, that would get a Blue on Blue.

Get on with their lives rather than watching the last rumblings of a dead game peter out ?
I love people like you; you allow me more room to celebrate late goals. I can jump around uninhibited , knowing the half-arsed fans will have done one. Please continue. I’ll stick around supporting the team for the whole game.

Obviously I respect all Blues, but when I see somthing which can get out of hand I will say so, I would never call a Blue, Wishy Washy Fucker, because they leave early which is exactly my fear, that would get a Blue on Blue.
I was joking and using exaggerated language to underscore the point. I thought the JJ might have given you a clue.

I love people like you; you allow me more room to celebrate late goals. I can jump around uninhibited , knowing the half-arsed fans will have done one. Please continue. I’ll stick around supporting the team for the whole game.
I’m emailing the club to nominate you for a superfan award.

You'd have to have a thin skin to come to blows over "wishy washy".

Personally, I think any match goer who stays to the end should be allowed to criticise those who don't. Leaving early does impact on other peoples enjoyment of the game at the end of the day(affects the atmosphere and blocks the view of many), as long as they don't get too offensive with it or start singling anyone out(naming them and such), where's the problem?

At the end of the day though, nobody can or should be forced to stay to the end(some might even have good reason to), just as nobody can be forced to ignore it or be happy about the large amount of people that do it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.