#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people just never learn when it comes to slagging players.
Fixed.

There are a large number of posters that continuously write off players, are continuously proven to be wrong, and then go on to continuously write off players.

Everyone can see Torres is having difficulties, but as with any player the only prescription for some is to move the guy on.

Too many people on here imo are expecting too much too soon regarding Torres.

A difficult first season for a number of valid reasons have contributed to not tearing up trees but still managing to show good qualities in the finishing department.

I suspect that Pep sees more encouraging signs and is more patient than certain BM posters , so I expect bigger things for him next season.

Attitude, effort, willingness to do dirty work.

Believe me, I wish Sané had applied himself in the way Pep wanted, but he simply didn’t, and didn’t seem to want to.

Thats why we got 100 points with Sane, and he was awarded Young Player of the season award :)

Too slow for a winger. Too weak for the prem. will he improve if he goes out on loan for a season or two? I don’t know. Just looks bang average. 10% of what Sane was.
Has sane scored hattrick against world cup winners by any chance?
If torres is 10% of what sane was then based on that percentage ,sane should be scoring hattrick every international match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.