#21 | Ferran Torres - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told you, the lad has a great eye for goal. Got slated for it at the time from the White Stick Brigade on here, who were still sulking about Kane. They're wrong.
Been with you since day 1.

He’s a centre forward, abit rough around the edges especially considering he’s played most of his early career on the wings, but the guys class his finishing and movement are brilliant.
For me the biggest thing he could improve on is his presence at the top end of the pitch; getting on the ball and involved in play abit more and making himself a presence to be scared of in the box.

Unless the club are somehow able to land haaland before the deadline then there’s no need for another striker, this guy will do as good a job as anyone else imo and maybe come the end of the season goes up multiple levels to the point where we don’t even need to sign a striker.
He won't be that type of Striker. Think more David Villa.

Like many of us said, many a time - he's a centre forward, and Jesus is a right winger.

He's got it in him to put away 25 a season no problem.

Called it ;)

Torres as a striker is very old school to me. Lots of movement in and around the box, often on the shoulder, very good finishing. Is Vardy a weird comparison? I think striker Torres is not quite the right fit as of now, but if we lean to his strengths it could work, definitely. Although I would like to see him finally get a decent run of games on the wing, hopefully Kane can help there.

I wonder how Torres and Jesus would pair up as a front two over a season, in a purely hypothetical way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.