#21 | Ferran Torres - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s got a huge three weeks ahead of him. Needs to prove he can score in the big games and there’s plenty of them coming up.
He can certainly score - and if a side is looking for someone to poach, Torres fits the bill. But he's young enough and possibly talented enough to create goals on his own - upgrading his talents from poacher to dangerous stiker.

My coworker is a Chelsea fan. He and I have a wager on who will end up with more goal contributions (G+A) in the PL this year between Ferran and Werner.
My ex boss is a Rags fan. For several years we had a betting contest covering all PL and cup ties. £20 Pounds for highest league position (£30 bonus for winning). £20 Pounds for best progress in each of the cups (£30 bonus for winning) and £1 for every superior goal count in PL. I won several hundred pounds off him over 5 years. Last year I was there he called it off.

He is going to be a player this lad, I said it at the beginning of last season, he has something about him, not sure what possibly a bit of sergio,his finishing is outstanding

I agree. Naturally going from winger to a centre forward will take some getting used to. You see with Gabby in the central position he wants to get on the ball where Sergio only really wanted it if he could then look to get a shot off or play a 1-2 to get on the end of something.

Torres' finishing is excellent. The defending there was poor but he still did well to park the defender on his arse and slot it in. His finish v Norwich, whilst ruled out, was straight from the Aguero handbook. Hit it hard low and early at the near post before the keeper was set. He's in great scoring form and we'll see how he gets on in the upcoming tough run we have. Definitely a steal at the money we paid too.

I think it was @twosips who first mentioned he's going to be comparable to Son in a couple of seasons, so far looks like he's progressing well.

Probably already posted somewhere on here, but I enjoyed seeing it because it was a good reminder of what a talent he is and what a tough tough little grafter he is too.
He’ll be a top talent in future years.

But turn the sound off because the music’s dire.

He is going to be a player this lad, I said it at the beginning of last season, he has something about him, not sure what possibly a bit of sergio,his finishing is outstanding
He's a talent with an exemplary attitude. It is only a matter of time before EVERYONE knows his name.

And for those that think we overpay for everybody, we bought Ferran, Bernardo and Gundo for the price of Pogba!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.