#21 | Ferran Torres - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you at the match? He is creating loads of space for others. He was pulling defenders all over the place and made several fantastic runs not picked out by other players and the one chance he did get he put away in a fashion that we have not seen in a while (all be it offside) in fact his two marginally disallowed goals this season have been superb finishes.

I wasnt at the match,and it may well have given a different perspective,but his movement wasn't my criticism/concern.....its his lack of physical presence that a player like Haaland,Lukaku or Kane offers.

He does indeed finish well,that was a great bit of timing and skill last night - i was shocked it was given as offside.

Have a feeling he can become a very very good striker for us given the time. There is already glimpse's of the movement and positions that Aguero would take up for us, his goal especially was signature Aguero between the defenders positioning.

For a player who's only really been put into this position full time this season and it's been like 5 matches, he's showing a lot of promise imo.

Have a feeling he can become a very very good striker for us given the time. There is already glimpse's of the movement and positions that Aguero would take up for us, his goal especially was signature Aguero between the defenders positioning.

For a player who's only really been put into this position full time this season and it's been like 5 matches, he's showing a lot of promise imo.
Too much expectations on him he isn't going to be aguero this season. Personally im not expecting more than 14 league goals from him. If he can hit that the rest of the team can pick up the slack. That would be a good season for him.

Too much expectations on him he isn't going to be aguero this season. Personally im not expecting more than 14 league goals from him. If he can hit that the rest of the team can pick up the slack. That would be a good season for him.
I agree, him getting like 12-14 league goals, while spending the majority of the year in that position learning would be perfect.

Starts the season looking like our best number 9 yet doesn't get on the pitch for a minute today as we're desperate for goals. End up yet again seeing Sterling can't play through the middle. Baffling.
Yep, no Torres no goals.

Starts the season looking like our best number 9 yet doesn't get on the pitch for a minute today as we're desperate for goals. End up yet again seeing Sterling can't play through the middle. Baffling.
Baffling and substitutions are two words i have come to expect where Pep is concerned.

Hope to see him start tonight. Be good if he can get a goal or maybe two (being greedy) and then give Liam 30 mins or so. That’s me being a jinx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.