#21 | Ferran Torres - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky not get some minutes last night,it was clear 2 or 3,despite doing their best,were pissing in the wind,and he maybe could have given us something different.

Let's not take the club's awful transfer decisions out on the 21-year-old being forced to play at striker because he's the only player we have who's not completely shit there.
The funny thing is since this was written is we've completed dropped him to play one of two different excellent wingers who don't like playing there in that place.

Not really counting the Chelsea game, that was a true rotating false 9.

I don't get how he's not making it on when we need a goal.

either start him or just start delap. i know he's injured but if he's fit. pretending we're playing false 9 because it's sterling up top is ridiculous.

Played against Wycombe, a team that will finish bottom of the league and an absolutely shambolic 10 man Arsenal. Did loads against Spurs though.

He wasn’t alone against Spurs and since then its 23 in 5. Yes opponents not as strong but who else should play false 9? Sterling has played 2 of the last 3 blanks. I don’t think it’s a reach to say Torres would have given us more against Southampton.

He wasn’t alone against Spurs and since then its 23 in 5. Yes opponents not as strong but who else should play false 9? Sterling has played 2 of the last 3 blanks. I don’t think it’s a reach to say Torres would have given us more against Southampton.
I’d probably play Jesus there to be honest but that’s unlikely to happen much. Only one who’s actually played false 9 was Foden on Saturday as Sterling played upfront last night and so has Torres. He’s probably the best finisher to be fair but I think his general lack of involvement in games means Pep will tend to stick someone else there in the bigger games to get most his best players on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.