#21 | Ferran Torres - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes a passive player, complete opposite of what we need.

Dortmund scouted him and decided he was not right fit for them because of that.

We need high intensity players to execute our style to perfection.

What’s happened here? I brought him into FPL thinking he’d be played up front a lot but now that’s been abandoned again?

Being ghosted by Pep for some unbeknownst reason.
After seeing Grealish struggling in the false 9 role during the first half, i thought he would've been the perfect replacement.
The fact that he hasn't played at all this week seems strange to me.

Hes a passive player, complete opposite of what we need.

Dortmund scouted him and decided he was not right fit for them because of that.

We need high intensity players to execute our style to perfection.
Hes going to work out fine. Not being involved today was a no brainer. He doesn't offer what we needed in a game where we ask the front 3 to spend the game harrasing and using their skill set to disrupt their ability to play from the back. We forced them to go long as often as we did because of our personnel.
There will be many more games where he's picked because he offers something different.

Think Pep sees him as someone who can become a striker, but isn't ready yet to play there in big games. He did this with Foden - "Sit this one out and watch closely" - and he's left him out during these three massive games. It's a long season and he'll get lots of game time, probably starting against Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.