21000 Programmes printed for Barcelona game.

Whitworth Park said:
Normal print for homes games in 12000.
Haven't bought one for years but might tomorrow.

Same

I don't normally bother with programmes, i normally keep match tickets as souvenirs, I've collected/kept loads down the years but with them not providing paper tickets i think i'll get a programme instead.

My nipper has already asked me for one of them half/half scarves, he's not normally bothered in other fixtures but it just goes to show how big this one is, i keep reminding him how lucky he is considering all the shit i had to endure through the years.

Danamy said:
Whitworth Park said:
Normal print for homes games in 12000.
Haven't bought one for years but might tomorrow.

Same

I don't normally bother with programmes, i normally keep match tickets as souvenirs, I've collected/kept loads down the years but with them not providing paper tickets i think i'll get a programme instead.

My nipper has already asked me for one of them half/half scarves, he's not normally bothered in other fixtures but it just goes to show how big this one is, i keep reminding him how lucky he is considering all the shit i had to endure through the years.

I bought a paper ticket instead of Seasoncard activation.

I'd forgotten about programmes. Waste of money. I might take my camera though to capture some memories, but it will remain firmly in my pocket once the game has started.

Is this that weird phenomenon where everyone thinks something will become a collector's item, so more are produced, thus preventing it from ever being a collector's item?

Didsbury Dave said:
Is this that weird phenomenon where everyone thinks something will become a collector's item, so more are produced, thus preventing it from ever being a collector's item?

Cheers Dave, my nipper is now in tears and wont be putting the scarf on his bedroom wall ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.