23 years ago today...

Yes. Go to any Irish pub / society in England and scratch below the surface and all the rebel songs come out - believe me I KNOW.
I grew up in and around Irish pubs, you’re talking nonsense.
Even if you get a couple of pissed up clowns singing rebel songs, you think that’s a good reason to ban a St Patrick’s day parade?
Plenty of English lads sing offensive songs also, but you’re insisting on a St. George’s parade?
Absolute horse shit!

I grew up in and around Irish pubs, you’re talking nonsense.
Even if you get a couple of pissed up clowns singing rebel songs, you think that’s a good reason to ban a St Patrick’s day parade?
Plenty of English lads sing offensive songs also, but you’re insisting on a St. George’s parade?
Absolute horse shit!

Well, unlike you my friend I’m pretty public on who I am and my name speaks for itself so I’m pretty well versed in what goes on with most 2nd / 3rd generation oirish folk behind close doors. I’m not saying ban it if the plastics want it, I’m saying why are the council constantly pandering to them.... bizarre.

Well, unlike you my friend I’m pretty public on who I am and my name speaks for itself so I’m pretty well versed in what goes on with most 2nd / 3rd generation oirish folk behind close doors. I’m not saying ban it if the plastics want it, I’m saying why are the council constantly pandering to them.... bizarre.
You’re not Ronnie Pickering are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.