24 hours in Berlin

peoffrey

Team supported
Wales
Any tips or recommendations for the German capital? I’m having 24 hours there in September before I get to Aarhus, Denmark.

I’ll have time for just a couple of things to do. In to football (obviously), alternative music, beers and what not.

Where to stay area wise? What to see? Thanks!

We stayed in Mitte, a German friend reckons Prenzlauer Berg is the bohemian area and best one to stay in.
If I was to choose one way of seeing Berlin a guided bike tour gets you round the most interesting places and with a good guide is really enjoyable.
Plenty of good drinking places.

Second tip for Mitte now. Hotels seem expensive but I have my ways!

Can you shop in Mitte? I collect football shirts and was planning on Hertha Berlin or something.

Fancied Germany for ages. Getting excited even though it’s not until September. As you may be able to tell, I don’t get out much.

I recommend the Reichstad Building. It's free but you must register online with passport details ... Loved the history of the place .. Sir Norman Foster designed the dome . Stockport lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.