24 Years of marriage and my wife has never once been on time

buckshot

I'm not exaggerating, she's literally been late for everything we've ever done. Sometimes it's just a minute or two but being on time is out of the question. We almost missed my brother's wedding because of her.

This past summer when we were on vacation I asked her if it would be possible for her to get ready first and be completely ready so that she could wait for me while I got ready and you'd have thought I told her I was having an affair. She was so mad that it ruined a whole day.

She is never late for doctor's appointments and makes her appointments with the personal trainer every week but if I need her to be somewhere at a certain time it's out of the question. When I bring it up she tells me that she "irons my shirts". I don't get it that ironing shirts gives you a free pass to make someone have to constantly wait for you for over 20 years. I'd be completely cool with getting my shirts done professionally if it meant that she'd show up on time even once.

She mustn't have any respect for you keeping you constantly hanging about, reduce her housekeeping money prorata ;)

Being serious it's just stuff that involves you she's late for? Is she making sure she looks spot on for you perhaps?

Apply subterfuge by reducing the Get Ready For Time by an hour and then if she is 15 minutes late you will actually be 45 minutes early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.