#25 | Fernandinho - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has looked in fine nick in the warm up games. Alongside Mahrez and Cancelo, he’s looked lean and strong and has been spraying the ball around nicely.

Very good form in the pre season matches. He can still dominate the match against weaker teams if he grabs enough rest. I can't wait to see his dark art again.

Very sloppy first half but he turned it around largely after halftime.

Poor first half he looked leggy , but improved and was 100% better 2nd half , would be surprised if he gets more than 20 starts this season , but a great character to have in the squad. Would like him to stay and coach our academy lads , great example of a committed footballer.

Err is it me or was he poor yesterday? noticed he gave the ball away few times and few times was slow, hence made some fouls

we seriously need another midfielder. Rodri is generally slow. Fern is not the player he used to be (off pace)

Sloppy in passing yesterday but it’s pre season. Think he will be used sparingly this year in the really big games. Still got a big part to play for us

Bit rusty on Saturday with some sloppy passes but the biggest worry is him looking absolutely knackered ten minutes into the second half. Hopefully it's just a fitness thing but I do think we'll notice a significant drop off in energy levels this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.