#25 | Fernandinho - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not give Lavia a chance? He can't be any worse surely so what do we have to lose in giving a young lad with a point to prove a chance?

This is a big, big problem if Rodri is out long term. Unless we're going to throw Lavia into the deep-end, I don't know who fills that role.
Yep and it was never addressed. I'm all for encouraging our kids to come through. But let's face it, took foden 2 years or so before he became a regular. Pep isn't able to work with raw talents. He buys ready made. Klopp is able to.

Gundogan to the 6 will probably be the alternative to Rodri in the long run, I reckon. But I wont lie our squad feels unbalanced right now, some positions we've got 4 options others we've barely got 2. DM and LB looking pretty desperate. Any kind of long term injury to zinny or cancelo and we're playing kids. And if Ferna plays like that, and long term injury to Rodri is a big problem. Paying the price for penny pinching transfer policy for me.

Doesn’t have the legs for it anymore unfortunately, really starting to look his age. Game was just passing him by at times.

Concerning with Rodri out, I think Lavia is a must against Wycombe, get some minute under his belt as DM is starting to look like an issue.

I expect Pep will just opt to start playing Gundo at 6 instead though.

Been a brilliant club servant but he's 36 and playing in a position which demands more energy than probably every other position on a football pitch. He isn't going to cut it as a starter for us anymore; let's just hope Rodri ain't out for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.