26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many players missed chances. Mahrez should not be held to different standards. That backlash against him in the aftermath of that penalty at Anfield was terrible and should not be repeated. I don't know how he managed to survive it. People who keep slagging him chronically for the slightest of mistakes (and dismissing his huge talent) are really not doing the club any favour.
Erm, raz gets worse constantly

Many players missed chances. Mahrez should not be held to different standards. That backlash against him in the aftermath of that penalty at Anfield was terrible and should not be repeated. I don't know how he managed to survive it. People who keep slagging him chronically for the slightest of mistakes (and dismissing his huge talent) are really not doing the club any favour.
He’s let us down numerous times with his selfish decision making. Take a shit if there’s no better options… as was the case with the other misses. In both huge moments this season he took the greedy option and cost us. So he’s right to get pelters.

He’s let us down numerous times with his selfish decision making. Take a shit if there’s no better options… as was the case with the other misses. In both huge moments this season he took the greedy option and cost us. So he’s right to get pelters.

Hope we never see him " taking a shit " no matter how few options there are available !

Last edited:
him backing out of tackles makes me more angry than missing sitters. some half assed backtrack also.

first goal Real scored came from Modric going into the ball with effort while Mahrez tries to get there but you can see who wants it more at 05:00 on below vid.

And once ball gets to Mendy Rodri should fucking sprint back and cover someone for vs a possible header. bit better communication there Laporte should have went and cover Benzema and Rodri picking up the guy in the middle.

still Benzema needed to pull off and incredible finish (while we missing multiple much bigger chances for fun).

him backing out of tackles makes me more angry than missing sitters. some half assed backtrack also.

first goal Real scored came from Modric going into the ball with effort while Mahrez tries to get there but you can see who wants it more at 05:00 on below vid.

And once ball gets to Mendy Rodri should fucking sprint back and cover someone for vs a possible header. bit better communication there Laporte should have went and cover Benzema and Rodri picking up the guy in the middle.

still Benzema needed to pull off and incredible finish (while we missing multiple much bigger chances for fun).

from the highlights u posted, it seems that he was the most dangerous player and caused Madrid problems all night
assisted for the first goal
fucked up in a "ONE" chance after (it happened most of the time with all of our players I think it was just an opportunity for some posters here to show some hate) One missed chance does not mean he gets the blame for the 3 goals
created a great chance around 3:56
At 6:00 that was just unlucky
also 10:18 magic! just unlucky he usually scores there.
if Grealish or another player played like this it would have been a different story and YOU know it. am not here to change people's nature just stating facts

It seems you have got PTSD from Mahrez. Go see a doctor before it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.