26th july rain bar ;)

Re: Whens the next meet up

BlueBearBoots said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Can't make this one, I'm working :-(

When is it anyway?

don't be a misery or I'll put you on ignore :)
Who posted that?

I think I shall finally make an appearance at once of these, as long as you don't mind any newbies coming out? ;o)

mancity dan said:
I think I shall finally make an appearance at once of these, as long as you don't mind any newbies coming out? ;o)

If you insist on "coming out" I think it is best you tell your wife, parents and best friends first.

A Blue Moon do is no place to make an important and sensitive declaration.

Single mate. So won't need to let anyone know haha. Look forward to putting some faces to the names on here. Thanks Rach as well.

mancity dan said:
Single mate. So won't need to let anyone know haha. Look forward to putting some faces to the names on here. Thanks Rach as well.
Rach is hot mate. If I wasn't married to a psycho I'd buy her a Berni Inn steak :-)

Best check with El Presidente (Rascal) Rach - cant have a piss up without him :) see if he's free end of July 26th ?

dronefromsector7g said:
mancity dan said:
Rach is hot mate. If I wasn't married to a psycho I'd buy her a Berni Inn steak :-)

the question would be is she single ;o)

mancity dan said:
dronefromsector7g said:
mancity dan said:

the question would be is she single ;o)
Depends if she fancies you or not

Joke ladies :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.