26th july rain bar ;)

Re: Whens the next meet up

andyhinch said:
XxRachXx said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Best check with El Presidente (Rascal) Rach - cant have a piss up without him :) see if he's free end of July 26th ?

Am sure he will read this soon enough x
I wasn't sure he could read:) August is better for me than July

Oooo god how are we gonna all agree on anything ;)

We could just go out Rach?

Altho I'm avoiding going out in the Grove as much as possible so it would have to be elsewhere.

Timmmmahhhh said:

Altho I'm avoiding going out in the Grove as much as possible so it would have to be elsewhere.

lol yeah noticed Fetters is arranging his own party! we could gatecrash that Rach :)

BlueBearBoots said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

lol yeah noticed Fetters is arranging his own party! we could gatecrash that Rach :)
Come over to Gorton, where the locals put their sofas right out on the pavement while they swig their cider and smoke weed. There's a nice park with ducks right by my house too.

BlueBearBoots said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

I'm inviting all the folk I haven't upset.
I currently have two names on my list.
They are 'nijinsky's', and 'fetlocks'.

BlueBearBoots said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

Don't be jumping on mine and Rach's night out, you're not invited.

nj certainly fucking isn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.