26th july rain bar ;)

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Clarey is the way i speak, inman the way a shuffle about and Burns because of all the work ive had done, due to formally being a woman. Not look-a-likes though Gordon.
You shuffle like Clarey, speak Inman and display all the charm of Pete Burns, Paul.

You know how to complement a girl.
Not sure if intentional, Paul.....

You shuffle like Clarey, speak Inman and display all the charm of Pete Burns, Paul.

I'd like to say i knew the difference between compliment and complement but i'm not sure whether i do or not... If you could complement this post and should you do that i will compliment you on it, or something like that...

You ****, Gordon

BlueBearBoots said:
Cheers!!! :)

2quj47q.jpg

Bit of Bob...

Comic_Relief_of_Bo_1670090a.jpg

Bit of...

[bigimg]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15000000/Ryan-Stiles-ryan-stiles-15082724-750-1103.jpg[/bigimg]

I'd like to say i knew the difference between compliment and complement but i'm not sure whether i do or not... If you could complement this post and should you do that i will compliment you on it, or something like that...

You ****, Gordon
Gordon, Paul, it's OK to be good at doing both. You could complement a pink tie and compliment a bar wench for a decent pint, for example.

Top boozer on sat, nice one everyone that showed up :-)

TCIB said:
He is a mooner Ms Boots hehe, just doesn't post to often.
I will defo poke fun at him for that face he pulled hehe.

However i was cut out of that pic, i demand a fucking cake as recompense! :-D

Haha sorry didn't realise he posted. I have plenty of photos of you TCIB cutting you out of one was justified :p

Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.