#27 | João Cancelo - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His quality is evident in his movement and passing. His defending on the 'wrong foot' helps push wingers out wide but makes him more vulnerable to the overlap. Interesting to see how he plays defensively against Salah.

It's like having a number 8 at full back. He is still a bit loose in possession but I think he has the licence to try a high risk pass. If he improved his shooting 10% he'd be lethal cutting in too. Great player still, just needs a bit more polishing for me

His quality is evident in his movement and passing. His defending on the 'wrong foot' helps push wingers out wide but makes him more vulnerable to the overlap. Interesting to see how he plays defensively against Salah.
he absolutely blanketed him in that 1-1 game last season.

He wasn’t bad. It is difficult to keep someone like Salah quiet for a full 90
He matador defended the first goal (unacceptable at any level) and was garbage for the 2nd. He's not good. He's fucking fancy football and no steel.

He is what he is and it will probably never change. He is like the Leroy Sane of full backs. Brilliant, but transparently flawed. I would prefer a more balanced option over there, especially during matches like today.

His attacking play is incredible and his defending is OK, has a tendency to get done against the top opposition, but wonder if that would happen as much on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.