3 forwards next season?

birchwoodgingerste

Just read an article suggesting Edison cavani moves to city under pep next season.the Uruguay boss says psg are playing him on the wing and in midfield which doesn't suite his style.he says pep plays 3 up top so if that does happen who do blues think will be our 3 forwards. I know we have been linked to sane from Schalke but what other potential strikers could we see come in?.

Just read an article suggesting Edison cavani moves to city under pep next season.the Uruguay boss says psg are playing him on the wing and in midfield which doesn't suite his style.he says pep plays 3 up top so if that does happen who do blues think will be our 3 forwards. I know we have been linked to sane from Schalke but what other potential strikers could we see come in?.

There has been a few articles today,all quoting an ex Uruguay manager,can't remember his name.....he basically said that Cavani should push for a move to City,it would be the best move for his international career.

Sorry,just seen you said "suggesting"....which would be the same I've read....apologies.

Yes we need 3 strikers and ones that hit shots on target... It's fucked last 2 seasons up when augero injured and all we have is 12 midfielders ! One of the most obvious fuck ups this has been.

As for cavani, football whore this guy and linked with every team, don't have much time for players that have had an opportunity at city then gone to Paris or Milan or Madrid so they can get more coverage in magazines with their hair done nice ! Great strong player and would be suited to PL, but can only see him coming to england if he signed for London FC for his image.

Anyone who thinks cavani is not a top class striker needs heir head checking. 10 times better than bony and i like wilf. Plus he is versatile and has cl experience.

Aguero Cavani Nacho would be a dream.

Btw why are people saying he is too old? He is 29, and remember we have kelechi who will be ready in a couple of years.

Either someone like cavani or villa, or keep bony. There are not many options.

Anyone who thinks cavani is not a top class striker needs heir head checking. 10 times better than bony and i like wilf. Plus he is versatile and has cl experience.

Aguero Cavani Nacho would be a dream.

Btw why are people saying he is too old? He is 29, and remember we have kelechi who will be ready in a couple of years.

Either someone like cavani or villa, or keep bony. There are not many options.

Agreed, great player... Just can't see him liking manchester ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.