3 games next week. Will Sylvinho get a start?

skybluekings

3 games in 7 days for City next week. Any chance of Sylvinho getting a start?

He played great in the Carling Cup game and has the quality still to play in the PL.

I thought I had my dates wrong
I think I have seen somewere that he has a strain it may have been in one of the weekend papers though so that will not be right anyway

Wouldnt do any harm in defense IMO. Give him a start for at least a half of 1 of the games!

if he has got any chance atall, it will be against the Arse coz they are/will put a weaker team out and im sure hughes wont wanna play him in vital premiership games.

skybluekings said:

He played great in the Carling Cup game and has the quality still to play in the PL.
he may have the quality to play in the PL but he hasn't got the legs, I certainly wouldn't play him in Any of next weeks game! He'd get run ragged off the Arsenal youngsters, when he played Vrs Scunny did you realise that he didn't pass the halfway line virtually all game? he knew his old legs couldn't get him back.

charliebigspuds said:
skybluekings said:

he may have the quality to play in the PL but he hasn't got the legs, I certainly wouldn't play him in Any of next weeks game! He'd get run ragged off the Arsenal youngsters, when he played Vrs Scunny did you realise that he didn't pass the halfway line virtually all game? he knew his old legs couldn't get him back.

Agree with this!

I was so looking forward to see him play but was disappointed with what I saw against Scunny!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.