3 Months to lose the belly …

I've given this a go this week, respect for you to being able to do this for 6 weeks!
Lost 2 stone since Christmas.
Lots of biking and gym 3 times a week.
No bread.
No takeaways.
Not much chocolate.
Wheetabix every morning.
Salad for dinner with salmon.
Meat and veg for tea.
Loads of guiness not cutting that out.
And rattle misses as much h as possible

I really struggle to have the discipline to control what I eat. I don't eat unhealthily just tuck away some big portions.

Training for the Manchester marathon helped me lose a lot of weight but subsequently stopping training has seen me put it back on. For me, regardless of what I eat, if I do HIIT workouts 3 times a week I'll lose weight and tone up. I find that mentally, when I'm doing exercise I also manage to find a little more discipline with my eating because every time I go to pick up something unhealthy I remind myself how much pain it will take to burn it off!

Reactions: ob
During lockdown I was off for 3 months, I lost one and a half stone, I cut out bread and did 5km on the exercise bike everyday, wasn't hard work, oh I did planking 3 lots for as long as I could stay in the position, now that was hard

The hardest thing for me was replacing bread, rice and pasta most days, exercise and diet is the only way,

Went back to work and put it all back on, bread is the killer

As others have said count calories consumed on a daily basis.

A healthy weight loss is about 2lbs a week so target for a I stone loss is 7 weeks.
You can lose more weight with exercise but not as much as you think.
Your body consumes over 2000 calories a day simply by sitting in a chair doing nothing so cut that by half to a 1000 per day and your body must use that store of fat round your tum simply to survive.

I've given this a go this week, respect for you to being able to do this for 6 weeks!
I suppose it helps if you are a Cereal freak (which I am generally) and Low Sugar Ribena is my go to Drink anyway most of the time! I don’t normally do it for 6 weeks either -I was pissed off I had to squeeze into my Jeans etc -so that was a one off as usually limit it to 4 weeks and I ended up having to buy new ones anyway!

Do you put the ham in the glass?
As an aside nothing should be dropped into a quality Gin save for the humble ice cube but for food pairings, seafood remains an unbeatable candidate. Complement the floral and herbal notes in a classic gin and tonic with smoked salmon or gravlax topped with cream cheese and cucumber.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.