3 Months to lose the belly …

I’ve been on low carb / keto for a while now, my weight is down about 2.5 stone from my worst, I’m beginning to combine it with cycling to work rather than driving so I’m getting around 1 hour per day on the bike. It feels like it’s working well for me. Tons of good easy to cook meat in aldi.

How long did it take you?

Another 4lbs off this week. Same as last week cut down on bread, no snacking in evening, glass of water every morning before breakfast. Also burnt roof on my mouth on either coffee or porridge one morning so for about 36 hours only ate porridge and mashed banana as really painful to chew anything. Plus had 3 runs of 11 miles (I'm training for a half marathon) 2.5 and 4 miles along with mile walk before work every morning.

Last edited:
I have a beer belly - too much booze and junk food post lockdown, not enough exercise and now paying the price, half my clothes are a squeeze!

So after my 2 week holiday coming up

I’m going to quit the booze, eat healthy and exercise daily - any other good tips ?
Cut portion sizes

Eat at regular times

Cut out "snacks"

(for me) walk at least 6 miles a day.

Quit alcohol

.... good luck

Lift heavy weights,or,at least,perform body weight exercises.

If the diet is also cleaned up and routine is introduced......Your body shape and composition can never look better.

Reactions: ob
My weight is up and down like a brides nightie at the moment I’m going from 12st 4 to 12st 13 within 10 days. A big factor is the painkillers I’m on contribute to weight gain, I’m limited on exercise so it’s generally dog walking due to my back. I’m racking up around 6-8 miles a day but fuck me it hurts like hell, the moment I don’t do that I put on pounds within days. Trying to limit snacking is hard as I recover from the walks but the bloody wife keeps buying shite and I’ll eat it. Diet is definitely the biggest factor, crack that and you will drop pounds, this week I’ve lost 5lbs without breaking a sweat by just cutting down on eating crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.