Everton (A)

Liverpool
Brighton (A)
Crystal Palace (H)
Leicester (H)
West Ham (A)
Bournemouth (H)
Man Utd (A)

Wil be interesting to see if they have a wobble in the next few weeks although their fixtures are pretty kind.

so, we've entered the time warp fixture list, where Dickov hit the bar and all is not what it seems......

After seeing off plucky (crap) Rotherham, we must play Wolves & Huddersfield, fixtures bookmarked by games with Burton Albion. After that it's Burnley. I am wearing a flatcap to every single one. Can the club make it out of this terrible mess and play again in the big leagues?!?! We'll see in February.

Wil be interesting to see if they have a wobble in the next few weeks although their fixtures are pretty kind.

The key is not to expect them to lose but to draw, and that is just as likely to occur in 'kind' fixtures as it is in any other. Few predicted we would drop points when we went to Burnley in early February last year.

so, we've entered the time warp fixture list, where Dickov hit the bar and all is not what it seems......

After seeing off plucky (crap) Rotherham, we must play Wolves & Huddersfield, fixtures bookmarked by games with Burton Albion. After that it's Burnley. I am wearing a flatcap to every single one. Can the club make it out of this terrible mess and play again in the big leagues?!?! We'll see in February.

With a fixture list like that it's a good thing we've got pigeonho on our side. Now all we need is a ferret and a whippet for good measure

Think I'm right in saying Everton away would be moved if we reach the LC final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.