Next League Games

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next 5-6 games are crucial, we have a much harder run of games and more fixture congestion but if we overcome that, all the pressure will go on them to win theirs:

City
14th Jan - Wolves (H)
20th Jan - Huddersfield (A)

23rd Jan - Burton (A) - League Cup
26th Jan - Burnley (H) - FA Cup

29th Jan - Newcastle (A)
3rd Feb - Arsenal (H)
10th Feb - Chelsea (H)

20th Feb - Schalke (A) - Champions League
23rd Feb - Everton (A) - Set to be moved due to LC FINAL.

Liverpool
19th Jan - Crystal Palace (H)
30th Jan - Leicester (H)
4th Feb - West Ham (A)
9th Feb - Bournemouth (H)

19th Feb - Bayern Munich (H) - Champions League
24th Feb - United (A)

I'll be shocked if they get anything less than 12 points before the United game, especially with 3 home games. Their tough period comes from the United game onwards (next 8 games or so).

Tough ask to beat Wolves, Arsenal and Chelsea at home, on top of 2 away games.

For me the next 5 games decide whether we are in the title race or not, we need 15 points simple as, can't go 3 games behind them.

Looking at those fixtures, providing we win tonight I see no reason why we shouldn't win all of those. Arsenal and Chelsea will be tough of course, but better for being home games.

Everton away is often a banana skin for us, but we just have to go there and win if we're going to retain the title, because I don't see those lucky, injury-free, ref-influencing scouse bastards losing any of those fixtures. Three easy home games, and no doubt a dubious Salah dive to set them on their way at West Ham who will then capitulate. I assume the rags will choose to revert to Mourinho-mode for the scouse game too, gifting the twats three points late on. It's the way this season is going.

Everything falling into place for Liverpool unfortunately, just like last season did for us and two years ago for Leicester. But, if we look after our own games, stay professional with no more Palace-style fuck-ups/complacency, then we can still put them under enough pressure to make them slip up, hopefully! If we don't win tonight though we can probably kiss the title goodbye.

Next 5-6 games are crucial, we have a much harder run of games and more fixture congestion but if we overcome that, all the pressure will go on them to win theirs:

City
14th Jan - Wolves (H) 3-0

29th Jan - Newcastle (A)
3rd Feb - Arsenal (H)
10th Feb - Chelsea (H)

Liverpool
30th Jan - Leicester (H)
4th Feb - West Ham (A)

24th Feb - United (A)

I'll be shocked if they get anything less than 12 points before the United game, especially with 3 home games. Their tough period comes from the United game onwards (next 8 games or so).

For me the next 5 games decide whether we are in the title race or not, we need 15 points simple as, can't go 3 games behind them.
Well tonight was a good start. Just have to keep applying pressure and hope they slip up.

We have to win em all. It’s that simple now. Next 2 look fairly straightforward but then so did Palace and Leicester so who knows.

I fancy us to beat Arsenal. They are flaky as fuck. Chelsea will be a tough game.

City
14th Jan - Wolves (H)

29th Jan - Newcastle (A)
3rd Feb - Arsenal (H)
10th Feb - Chelsea (H)

Liverpool
30th Jan - Leicester (H)
4th Feb - West Ham (A)

24th Feb - United (A)

For us far tougher,but if we get through them without any dropped points we can start turning the screw,their games look easy on paper but you just never know.Also we have game after game after game no let up which I actually think is a good thing bar if we get injuries,the reverse for Liverpool they have gaps waiting for games to come around which could work against them ...

I'm guessing some people haven’t watched Arsenal recently?
Be upset if we didn't beat them.

I would be surpsided we if dodn't stick 4 past them.

Given the was the fixtures have fell both City and Liverpool have played the most difficult games already, less United away. We both have to go to Everton but Liverpool always beat them and if we have any hope of winning the league we need to as well

They have let in 10 goals this season, that is incredible. 2 of which were world class goals against us - leaving their emotional incontinence to one side, I just don't see where they will drop points, well they will drop points at some stage but I don't think they will do it enough times for us to catch them. Look at their next 5 games, lets say they only win 4, eve if we win the lot we will still be behind them with 5 less games to catch them

I'd love to wrong but unfortunately, I think I am right. It is their year....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.