Not open for further replies.
All comes down to this.

Tottenham (H)
Man Utd (A)
Burnley (A)
Leicester (H)
Brighton (A)

5 wins and we are champions.

Apart from Brighton all those be tough games in there own right.

I really thought chelsea would get something but playing Hazard as a centre forward by Sarri was a really bad decision.

Burnley away also a ropey game ahh fuck that they’re all ropey,I don’t think I can take this my heart definitely won’t hold out if it ends like aguero and qpr ...
Burnley could be safe by that stage, they're 11 points ahead of Cardiff who have 5 left to play.
Brighton is the one I'm most worried about, strangely.

At this stage of the season I would very happy to be a point clear come the Brighton game, never thought it would come to that but would take it now.

Apart from Brighton all those be tough games in there own right.

I really thought chelsea would get something but playing Hazard as a centre forward by Sarri was a really bad decision.

If we can't win the last three and Liverpool win their remaining matches then they deserve it. The next two are the tricky ones.

All tricky games, just like the last 33. All 5 teams will be motivated because they are playing the CHAMPIONS. The dippers only have,4 games, they have to win them all and even then it's not enough if we don't fuck up. Compared to being 8 points behind Utd with 8 games to go this is a piece of piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.