How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No we shouldn't and we CAN'T ... League is the least significant on the priority list, till we are in the FA Cup Final and CL Final ... till then it's the QFs and SFs to take care of.

This is our next five gaemes:

CL QF - Dortmund (A)
FAC SF - Cheslea (N)
Villa A - (Meh! - whatever)
LC Final - Spurs (N)
LC SF - PSG (A) - If through tonight

Take a guess which game is going to get the most rotation? ... Likes of KDB will play two in a row then get rested against Villa and play the next two again ... you might not like it but that's what's going to happen - and I have no problem with it - Villa A is totally throw-able ... those who don't agree with this, in my opinion just need to grow some balls!
I think we'll see rotation against Villa (Chelsea too) but not to the extent of last Saturday, can't see Mendy/Torres/Ake starting many games.
I think it'll be a core group with at least 3 swapped out each match.

It's a perfectly logical decision to rest your best players ahead of a big european game when you're comfortably leading the league and facing a mid-table team. The PL title is in the pocket, 11 points to get in 6 games with an easy run bar Chelsea.

I don't how it's even up to debate.
I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying the other side of the coin is that, should we look rusty tonight, it might have made sense to keep the momentum going and play some of tonight's starting XI in that game.

I think we'll see rotation against Villa (Chelsea too) but not to the extent of last Saturday, can't see Mendy/Torres/Ake starting many games.
I think it'll be a core group with at least 3 swapped out each match.

I can see Pep naming the same starting XI as Leeds against Villa and telling them to go prove it this time ... I actually won't be surprised if he didn't name them all tonight.

Nothing small minded about it but you are entitled to have that opinion. I did not disagree about rotation but the players chosen did not perform and the changes needed came too late. Leeds going down to 10 men only compounded how crap we played. We ended up chasing the game and subbing on Foden and Gundo when they should have been rested which was the original plan. The overwhelming view on this forum is that anyone who disagrees with the popular view gets the mob mentality treatment. You don’t agree with me and I don’t agree with you. I don’t see the problem myself.
You don't agree with me and I don't agree with you but Pep, Txiki, Soriano and Khaldoon agree with me and Bill the carpet fitter from Bluemoon agrees with you. in other words, you're welcome to your opinion but it's a shit one.

You don't agree with me and I don't agree with you but Pep, Txiki, Soriano and Khaldoon agree with me and Bill the carpet fitter from Bluemoon agrees with you. in other words, you're welcome to your opinion but it's a shit one.
How on Earth do you know that Pep doesn’t regret some of his choices from Saturday and that Begiristain, Soriano and Khakdoon were happy with what happened?

How on Earth do you know that Pep doesn’t regret some of his choices from Saturday and that Begiristain, Soriano and Khakdoon were happy with what happened?
That’s an infantile point mate, if you don’t mind me saying. Pep’s selections and subs and comments after the game tell you everything you need to know.
If you are anybody else think the club were wrong to prioritise Dortmund over Leeds then you’re an idiot. It really doesn’t take an “ITK” to tell you that.

FFS.

Can everyone shut the fuck up saying how shit the Rags are.

Maybe we will stop saying how shit they are when our own fans stop saying how shit WE are that they think we are gonna lose fucking half of the remaining games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.