How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle resurgence vs Leicester gives them confidence to do us at their place and they will definitely want our scalp. Brighton game could be cagey and very tight , if we haven't beaten Newcastle or Utd drop points we will be nervous as fuck,
Everton ? typical City if our old bogey team get a win.

The loss today piled on the pressure, Utd need to start losing

He went weak today , who believes he is going to risk our first eleven next week , a week nearer the final? Makes no sense

Personally I disagree, I think that if Utd don't drop the necessary points then we will be going full strength in our next match. Win and then we don't have to play the best team again.

If the scum drop 3 points then we wont see the best team till the final

No , the Rags will cock up one of their three games this week.
Also , starting from tomorrow Utd will need to play 3 games in 4-5 days. So against Villa , Leicester and Liverpool they might play teams of: De Gea Telles Bailly Axel B.Williams Matic Van Beek Mata James Storetrie or Cavani Amad. We know that Utd without Pendales are worse and their back ups are worser than ours but I can't say that as we lost with our mostly backup team. That team I talked about above is a team worser than most PL clubs imo.

Also , starting from tomorrow Utd will need to play 3 games in 4-5 days. So against Villa , Leicester and Liverpool they might play teams of: De Gea Telles Bailly Axel B.Williams Matic Van Beek Mata James Storetrie or Cavani Amad. We know that Utd without Pendales are worse and their back ups are worser than ours but I can't say that as we lost with our mostly backup team. That team I talked about above is a team worser than most PL clubs imo.
Fair point , but i think our defeat will change OGS team selection tomorrow and he will play a full strength team , the Rags are deluded enough to think they are in with a chance , but that ship sailed a couple of months ago.

And yet here we are and it isn't!

Madness not getting it done early, someone gets injured today chances are he's fit for the final.
Nothing is mad about today. We’re going to win the league. Say if United win their two games in hand, they’re still 7 points behind. Our goal difference gives us another point so they’re 8 points behind us. The title is over, you can talk about it not being mathematically over, but you’re not right in the head if you think United are catching us up.

Newcastle resurgence vs Leicester gives them confidence to do us at their place and they will definitely want our scalp. Brighton game could be cagey and very tight , if we haven't beaten Newcastle or Utd drop points we will be nervous as fuck,
Everton ? typical City if our old bogey team get a win.

The loss today piled on the pressure, Utd need to start losing
Leicester clearly with one and a half eyes on the FA Cup, coupled with Brenda's annual capitulation on the final straight

Nothing is mad about today. We’re going to win the league. Say if United win their two games in hand, they’re still 7 points behind. Our goal difference gives us another point so they’re 8 points behind us. The title is over, you can talk about it not being mathematically over, but you’re not right in the head if you think United are catching us up.
Also , they need to play Villa , Leicester and Liverpool in the next 4-5 days and they will require to rotate a lot otherwise they rags will have loads of injuries and tiredness before the UEL final. I see them drawing to Leicester , losing to Liverpool and beating Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.