How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might being a bit thick here mate.

But i am not understanding the logic.

Am i reading it right. Are you saying if we had lost to PSG we could have fielded a full strength side today ?

We would have still being playing today.And Pep is so obsessed with rotation he would still have rotated regardless if we had been knocked out

It matters not had we won or lost that match.

The final is on 29th May not next Wednesday.

We dont even play again in the League until next Friday.
How do you know he would have rotated in that scenario? Don’t get your logic?

12 hours on to be honest I'm still fucking livid.
The mans a genius but also a fucking arrogant idiot at times.
It's not arrogance resting players it's sensible. Every single player on the pitch against PSG put absolutely everything they had into that game and ran themselves into the ground so why would Pep risk injury to those players when it isn't essential? We've got 3 opportunities to win the league in the next 5 days without even kicking a ball!

Quality over quantity bud. We should have won the title weeks ago. Very fortunate to have such a big lead. We struggled against Chelsea in the semi final of the fa cup because we had to rely on players who are not good enough. We rotate like for like apparently. 2 players for each position...right? The pep model relies on core principles of pass and move. So in theory we should be able to replace Zin for Mendy and Cancelo for walker without the standards dropping. Likewise with sterling and Torres replacing Mahrez and Foden.

What is the point going for 4 when you get to this point in the season and struggle to win a semi final in the FA cup or struggle to get over the line in the league. Reduce the squad add in 2 match winners and let the academy lads make up the rest. Lunacy is stretching the team to try and achieve an impossible target and failing/struggling in the other competitions.
Failing and struggling in other competitions, sf of the fa Cup, final of the cl,winners of the cc cup, going to win the league, I'll take that struggle and fail every single season, I understand people are pissed off, I lost it yesterday straight after the game, but I'm over it and can see more clearly

It's not arrogance resting players it's sensible. Every single player on the pitch against PSG put absolutely everything they had into that game and ran themselves into the ground so why would Pep risk injury to those players when it isn't essential? We've got 3 opportunities to win the league in the next 5 days without even kicking a ball!
Sorry don't agree entirely.
What if RAGS win next 3, that will then make them 4 behind us before we go to Newcastle.
Hes made things unnecessarily awkward, trust me they will find a way of winning them 3 games and it will be an anxious finish.
I think it will go to the Brighton game.
Livid isn't the word.

I've sweated more in a cryogenic chamber.

Grow some pubes you fucking 10 year old.

Sadly Stoner, my pubes turned grey a long time ago and i've seen enough fuck ups to last a life time. Yesterday was a FUCK UP in the classic City way, mass team changes, Aguero's penalty, give away goals, VAR decisions , then a winner at the death. Chelsea will be laughing their cocks off and it will spur them on when they next meet us. What team does Pep play against Newcastle ? who fucking knows and now including yourself i suspect you are hoping and praying for Utd to drop points

What if RAGS win next 3, that will then make them 4 behind us before we go to Newcastle.
Hes made things unnecessarily awkward, trust me they will find a way of winning them 3 games and it will be an anxious finish.
Livid isn't the word.
I'm off fishing after my bre
Livid isn't the word.
I'm off fishing, I nice walk up the canal, join me and relax, it will do you the world of good, fresh air, then home for bacon butties later

I'm off fishing after my bre

I'm off fishing, I nice walk up the canal, join me and relax, it will do you the world of good, fresh air, then home for bacon butties later
I'm a veggie and currently off my food
But thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.