How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the latest on fans being back before end of season. Last I heard there was discussion of pushing last two games back a week to allow all teams to get one home game with fans.

What’s the latest on fans being back before end of season. Last I heard there was discussion of pushing last two games back a week to allow all teams to get one home game with fans.
Last but one game pushed back beyond 17th May - last game was already after it. So everyone gets a "fair" crack of the whip!

We all know Pep by now. He will always put out the best team he thinks will win the game. If you think he will start playing all the kids after we win the league, think again. He didn’t do it when we hit the 100 points and he won’t do it now.
Yeah but he was after the 100 points, as that was a record total and hadn't been done before.

I think Pep loves records that's why the League Cup was important to him as it matched the 4 in a row and the 8 wins matched the most by any team.
I bet he goes all out to win that again next season so the records are soley ours.

As for the kids it all depends on how the semi-final goes, if we get knocked out he might as well try a few once the league is won.
They have been training with the 1st team squad, so he will get to see what they can do when it matters. There'll be nothing to lose.

Can't imagine many of tonight's team being in the line up on Saturday win, lose or draw.
Still think there's enough quality to still manage a result against Palace though.

We all know Pep by now. He will always put out the best team he thinks will win the game. If you think he will start playing all the kids after we win the league, think again. He didn’t do it when we hit the 100 points and he won’t do it now.
He did it at Barce. That’s how the likes of Pedro and Thiago were integrated.

Perfect opportunity to give a few minutes to the likes of Palmer, Delap and Doyle etc a few minutes. They also deserve it for having a superb league winning season.

Last edited:
Can't imagine many of tonight's team being in the line up on Saturday win, lose or draw.
Still think there's enough quality to still manage a result against Palace though.
Zinchenko, Laporte, Ake, Fernandinho, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero, Mendy, Torres isn't a bad second string really is it. Whether they get a result is a different question, but I'd be happy with sweeping changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.