How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I stil say they should forfeit the game given that it's their own fans that caused it.
You can't penalise Stretford for the behaviour of a SMALL group of idiots.
I do have to ask:
Where were GMP? (That question has to be asked for yesterday's Bolton game as well)
How did they manage to gain access to the stadium??
Plenty of video footage to help charge those involved

I'll be hoping for a rag win today.
  1. I prefer us to win the title by us winning a game rather then someone else losing one. It'd be so much better to do it by beating Chelsea than having to celebrate a Liverpool win.
  2. Makes it harder for Liverpool to get top 4 and therefore CL.
  3. Thinking bigger picture, if 2 happens that's a significant loss of revenue for them, when we know they've been struggling financially, from the auditor's qualification of their accounts, The owners aren"t likely to pump money in so they'll probably cut back on spending and/or sell. That helps get rid of a potential rival, which helps us short and longer term.
  4. I believe their players are on heavily incentivised contracts so they'll lose some of their wages if they're not in the CL. Hopefully quite a few won't be happy and will look to leave, particularly the better ones like Salah & Mané. They're both heading towards 30 and won't want to spend the rest of their careers playing in Eastern Europe on Thursday nights if they can get a CL gig. So that's another blow to their ambitions.
  5. It seems unlikely but there's still a chance that the shower of blue shite at Goodison could finish above them, which will hurt them so badly and may lead to a shift of power on Merseyside (although that's probably very wishful thinking).
So i'm quite happy to wait a week to win the title again, at the expense of them waiting another 30 or so years to do the same, as that's a rival out of the game for quite a while.

I do have to ask:
Where were GMP? (That question has to be asked for yesterday's Bolton game as well)
GMP are absolutely useless have been for a long time.

What busy schedule ? They are out of everything.
I do have to ask:
Can somebody tell me how rat boy and spit the dog can go on national TV and say it’s ok because it’s a peaceful protest?
If you break into private property how the *uck is that peaceful , think I may go and kick his front door down on Thursday and watch the game peacefully in his kitchen and if my idiot mate throws a flare at his kids I’ll still be ok because I’m protesting peacefully!!
it’s a protest because they are a poor team FACT . Nobody protests if they are about to win a double and on track for a treble , Glazers of no Glazers

Difficult? How?
leave the sad cunts to it. We’ll win it anyway. Makes no difference to Tuesday. United have thoroughly embarrassed themselves today. Embrace it. Enjoy it. Drink it in.

Exactly. The ball has always been in our court. We win our matches and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Always been the case. Bring on Chelsea, we don’t need any ‘help from any other team, especially the rags.

Can somebody tell me how rat boy and spit the dog can go on national TV and say it’s ok because it’s a peaceful protest?
If you break into private property how the *uck is that peaceful , think I may go and kick his front door down on Thursday and watch the game peacefully in his kitchen and if my idiot mate throws a flare at his kids I’ll still be ok because I’m protesting peacefully!!
it’s a protest because they are a poor team FACT . Nobody protests if they are about to win a double and on track for a treble , Glazers of no Glazers

Err - they are both fucking ignorant cunts.

Mods, ban this fucker

Wanting Liverpool to lose is fine - most weekends it’s compulsory - but you never EVER say this.
Haha ban me all you want, I’m thinking of the bigger picture here. Liverpool out of the champions league is pretty big for us in terms of their player recruitment. They desperately need to shake up their squad and they haven’t got much sell on value on their current players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.