How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be honest, of their 3 matches this week, this is the one they were most likely to win... and that was before they named a full strength team

A Villa without Grealish and with nothing to play for didn't really have a hope

Looks like they've now lost Maguire and surely they can't go full strength in 2 games in 48 hours against 2 decent teams who have got everything to play for

I can easily see them dropping 2 points at least in those 2 games, meaning we go to the Toon.. who have nothing to play for, needing just a point

we only hace ourselves to blame -

thats one win out of the 3 that they need to significantly close the gap on us.

I wouldnt beton Leicester doing us any favours as they have turned to shit so it could be a 7pts gap by Tuesday

Liverpool are the team that could ease the pressure on us but again I think utd may well beat them as well...

this gap will potentially be 4 pts by the next time we play in the league

As lots as have always said on here..it will be closer than predcted and closer than it should be...the CL is a huge distraction
Our last 4 games with our normal team have been 2 wins v Dortmund and 2 wins v PSG. Do you really honestly think if we need to go full strength v Newcastle, Brighton and Everton that we won’t get two points? Stop bloody flapping

We were dominant when we needed to be. Since then we have used the gap we built up to rotate and give us a better chance in the CL final.

Is the correct answer. If we'd gone full strength 6 weeks ago we'd be 30 points clear and nowhere near a CL final as Dortmund put us out 4-4 on away goals.

I fully expect it to be, just as I fully expect to have to beat Everton on the final day to win the league. They’re ruthless in a way that we just aren’t. Soft penalties notwithstanding, they look like scoring all the time, which is why they regularly come from behind to win. And they don’t tit around making 9 idiotic changes with the title at stake
Quote of the year “United are ruthless in a way we aren’t” Lol

The scum is in much better form than we are, and if pep keeps his stubbornness to play our out of form 2nd team even against Newcastle I can see us losing then the pressure is really on, too many 2nd fiddle players out of form + a few of those players can't handle the big games, Sterling, Jesus, Mendy, Torres, Ake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.