How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In which order? cos if its lose/draw/win that last day could be murder if rags dont drop any points beforehand, even the most laid back on here will be shitting it, and it will hardly be a cruise prior to the cl final.

Cant help feeling we have lost a bit of momentum.
I think we’ll beat Newcastle, draw with Brighton and lose at home to Everton.

I think we’ll go full strength against Newcastle and then the last two games yesterday’s team (or close to it) will play. And we’re better away from home than at home.

If it's still not won by Friday we will go full strength and batter them

Then we can rest players for the last two games

Agree with your reasoning but Leicester needed the win yesterday and got smashed by Newcastle....who we play next....If Pep plays anything but our strongest 11 and we dont get the result its on him
If the rags win the next two and Pep plays a weakened team on Friday then I think he needs to stay away from Manchester for a while

I’ve come to the reluctant conclusion that there are a sizeable minority of posters who seem to harbour some sort of frankly weird resentment towards city these days.
Willing us to mess it up. Talking united up whilst happily slagging us off.
Even Aguero has been getting it.

They’ll be gutted when we win the league by 8-10 points.

I think we’ll beat Newcastle, draw with Brighton and lose at home to Everton.

I think we’ll go full strength against Newcastle and then the last two games yesterday’s team (or close to it) will play.
If we beat Newcastle I dont care who he plays in the last two games....play the EDS kids that need some experience...Doyle, Delap, Palmer...give them a taste and Pep can have a look at how they handle the big stage....

Our last 4 games with our normal team have been 2 wins v Dortmund and 2 wins v PSG. Do you really honestly think if we need to go full strength v Newcastle, Brighton and Everton that we won’t get two points? Stop bloody flapping
It’s like some people are willingly being thick by ignoring this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.