#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel pep fucked up their fluidity as well by making stones follow werner around. Meant dias and stones were all over the show ans stones ended up left side a lot.

Was all over the place because Pep had him and stones plus whichever fullback was on the far side relative to the ball defend 3v3. That's something you only see in the dying minutes of a game you're losing not how you lineup for 90 minutes.

You do that against elite players and its inevitable they're going to have times when they get the better of you. It's impossible to be perfect in that situation and that's what Pep asked of them.

I'm expecting more next season after a real pre-season. He can be much better on the ball for example. I'm also expecting him to gain the captains armband before the end of it, it needs to skip kdb, sterling and gundogan and go straight to him he is the natural heir to Fernandinho. I also anticipate he will not play as much, I think they'll be a more equal rotation next season with Pep favouring one right and one left footer more and more as the season progresses.

Had a poor last month to the season.

He’s looked shaky in recent games.

Had a poor last month to the season.

He’s looked shaky in recent games.

Talked a bit too much and too arrogantly recently.

When asked who is the greatest Portugal defender ever, he answered "May I say 'Me'?". Well...it's good to be confident, but bad to be too confident and big-headed. Hope he learns from last night where he was involved in Chelsea's best chances, for his leadership qualities played a big role this season and generally can be fantastic for us.

Last edited:
Brilliant signing and performances making the award fully deserved.

Has the potential to be a captain and leader of the team for years to come.

Well done to the whoever was responsible for the signing, a massive improvement on the usual shite we sign ! :}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.