3 strikes and you're out

Mancini Manus Domini

Rumours in the press to suggest Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli could all be on their way this summer. I doubt all of them will go but if they did who would you like to see as your 4 strikers for next season?

I'll go for

Sergio Aguero
Edinson Cavani
Daniel Sturridge
John Guidetti

Cavani looks the most complete striker I've seen since Van Basten. Get him in!

I'd want a couple of younger players to back up the main two. Sturridge could get plenty of game time both coming off the bench or by filling in on the right. He'll also get starts when the main two are injured.

Play Guidetti in the early stages of the cup competions, and give him plenty of substitute appearances, he could come along nicely.

corky1970 said:
id stick Ronaldo in there !

I had him down as a winger!<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:24 am --<br /><br />
Blue Haze said:
We should focus on wingers and take 3 strikers max.

Sergio
Balotelli
Guidetti

If we got rid of Balotelli too, then Cavani.

If one of them loses form and another gets injured we could be in a spot of bother. Unless we get a winger who can play also as a striker. Can you think of anyone?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It won't be Balotelli and Tevez.

Mancini stays - Tevez leaves

Mancini sacked - Balotelli leaves

Mourinho comes - Tevez definitely stays.

Mourinho comes - could even see Ade back.

What happens if Mancini leaves and we don't get Mourinho?

Ntini77 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It won't be Balotelli and Tevez.

Mancini stays - Tevez leaves

Mancini sacked - Balotelli leaves

Mourinho comes - Tevez definitely stays.

Mourinho comes - could even see Ade back.

What happens if Mancini leaves and we don't get Mourinho?

Balotelli would not be far behind him if Mancini is sacked.

Tevez and Adebayor, I only have back in the fold, simply based on Mourinho's admiration for both, the attractiveness to the club of not having to spend additional monies.

If it's not Jose, other managers will make that call - but it won't include Balotelli I'd wager.

Mancini Manus Domini said:
Mancini
Aguero
Balotelli
Cavani
Sturridge

Mourinho
Aguero
Tevez
Adebyor
Dzeko

I like Mourinhos - two short, movable players and two big goal machines. They are f**king dangerous from all positions.
In Mancinis line I see Balotelli as first striker even Cavani is 100 times better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.