3 strikes and you're out

Salar said:
I dont understand why is it so important to have a tall striker upfront to lead the attack,in the game against WBA the movement of aguero,tevez,silva and nasri was mouthwatering.why cant we have aguero lead the attack and someone like tevez play with him.Especially in place of dzeko whos first touch is so poor and his movement is not very good.Barcelona dont play with a tall striker upfront because it slows their game then why should we.

agree, the other problem is that a "target man" encourages hoof-ball. i do believe edin could easily slot into our "miniature marvels", he is trying too hard at the mo, needs a run of games to be at his best.
Fans who believe a winger is essential wont agree, but the future is multi-skilled players, finding space where-ever it occurs, Watching Bale roasting defenders for pace and flinging in crosses is addictive, but teams learn to deal with it, it's much harder to cope when you cant pick out the threat until it's too late. Robben and Ronaldo are truly exceptional, and unless we sign one then i wouldn't be arsed about managing without a winger

i dont think we need 4 strikers i think 3 would do as long as we got to sign both Goetze and hazard we could have a barcelona esc attack i.e.
----------------------kun-------------------
Goetze--------------------------------Hazard
-------------Silva-----------Nasri------------
--------------------yaya--------------------
Clichy------Lescott-------Kompany----Richards
--------------------Hart----------------------

as a starting lineup with maybe guidetti, cavani, martinez,milner,zabaletta,boyatta,pontillimon as a bench to change the tactics

g180aj said:
i dont think we need 4 strikers i think 3 would do as long as we got to sign both Goetze and hazard we could have a barcelona esc attack i.e.
----------------------kun-------------------
Goetze--------------------------------Hazard
-------------Silva-----------Nasri------------
--------------------yaya--------------------
Clichy------Lescott-------Kompany----Richards
--------------------Hart----------------------

as a starting lineup with maybe guidetti, cavani, martinez,milner,zabaletta,boyatta,pontillimon as a bench to change the tactics
You cant play 5 attackers we would get destroyed on the break and on set pieces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.