#31 | Ederson - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
World class pass to Raheem early doors
Good save down to his right from Werner
Came and collected a good three or four crosses.

a but his decision making and execution in the last ten minutes was as atrocious as the rest of the team were all game. Smashing balls up to their keeper or out of play… instead of being sensible and building up moves.

Genuinely surprised there's not a dozen or so idiots blaming him for the goal yet. Probably just a matter of time. Kept us in it and should have had an assist in the champions league final.

I’ll be that idiot . Why did he come rushing out like that !! Was always gonna get done or sent off . Worst keeper for one on ones makes it easy for the player

I’ll be that idiot . Why did he come rushing out like that !! Was always gonna get done or sent off . Worst keeper for one on ones makes it easy for the player
Agree, the one thing in his game is that tendency to run out, reckon if he stays on his line kavertz has to think about it...saying that his distribution and general keeping is magnificent but surely it’s been raised with him, it’s happened more than once

I've just realised that in the past year he's overtaken Alisson for the Brazil team. It was never clear before because Tite would constantly chop and change the keepers but it seems Ederson has won out. Good for him.

I've just realised that in the past year he's overtaken Alisson for the Brazil team. It was never clear before because Tite would constantly chop and change the keepers but it seems Ederson has won out. Good for him.

Alisson has been the keeper for the tournament up until the last game. Hopefully Eddie can cement the spot.

He’s starting again tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.